About VET CPA Association
The VET CPA Association is a network of CPA Firms located in North America working collectively to elevate the quality of veterinary practice accounting, tax reduction planning, and profit coaching.
Our collective focus is to minimize your taxes legally by taking advantage of the tax laws.
Each member of the Veterinary CPA Association is committed to the following:
- Minimizing your taxes legally.
- No hourly billing surprises. Our fees are fixed, reasonable and understood upfront.
- We provide veterinary practice benchmarking.
- Our members truly focus on all types of veterinary practices.
- Each member is still accepting veterinary clients and offers a free initial consultation.
And just like most veterinary practices, our VET CPA Association members are operated by sole practitioners and small partnerships. That is why our fee structures are reasonable and we avoid hourly billing.